Here’s a selection of interesting cases I’ve been involved into. They are roughly divided into two sections (mediation and arbitration). The idea is to give a glimpse at the features of each conflict situation, and at the impact my intervention as a third party may have had. In the meanwhile, the reader can hopefully appreciate the variety of cases and situations possibly feasible for ADR, and the fact that, in the end, conflict dynamics tend to reproduce themselves in a very similar way irrespective of of the matter object (this, of course, is more easily visible in mediation – emotions being usually suppressed in arbitration).
- Team Building: non solo arrampicate sugli alberi…
- METAKOINE’ a Multi-disciplinary Project on Mediation and Communication
- PEGGIO IL RIMEDIO DELLA MALATTIA – The Cure is Worse than the Disease
- Anatomy of a Family Conflict ( a seminar at the Trento Un. School of Law on Dec 2, 2016)
- The Transformative Approach to Mediation – A 3-day Basic Training in London